[MPlayer-users] Mplayer G2 status

Dean S. Messing deanm at sharplabs.com
Mon Mar 7 21:24:48 CET 2005

Having been out of the mplayer loop
for the last few months I'm recently needed
to start using it again for my research.

I've been trying to find out what the status of
G2 is but keep coming up with a blank.  The development
archive stops as of September, 2004 and google is
delivering my nothing but old stuff.  The Mplayer
News page (searching on  "g2")  mentions nothing as of
the departure of A'rpi last March (but I know
he later returned).  Can anyone enlighten me?

Dean S. Messing
Sr. Scientist
Display Algorithms & Visual Optimization Lab
Sharp Laboratories of America