[MPlayer-users] Mplayer compile problem with fedora 3

Esperanza Glass esperanza at comic.com
Wed Mar 9 15:57:35 CET 2005

> plain DVB is obsolete: it's the old series of drivers (0.9.x). You
> need DVB_HEAD instead, which
> uses linux/dvb/*.h

Ok, and for answering my own question. The reason why the compile didn't work was because I had included a  mplayer-1.0pre2-slavemode.diff patch from
 mp3-0.9.11 plugin for vdr. I guess I thought it was necessary to get it working and found out that it was needed to brake things up. Now I know. Thanks for your help and answering my n00b questions,

hopey