[MPlayer-users] How do I set up Mozilla to use mplayer to opena file?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Mar 11 17:04:04 CET 2005

John McKee wrote:

>OK.  I downloaded mplayerplug-in-2.80.tar.gz, did tar -zxvf, ./configure.
>make, and make install.  Restarted Mozilla.  I still get the prompt
>requesting that the application be downloaded.
>
>John McKee

You probably should take this to the mplayerplug-in list...  But, make
sure that the plugin is loaded in Mozilla.  If not, you will have to
manually install the lib and the xpm...  Mozilla puts its plugins in
several places, depending on distro and how it was installed.

Read the INSTALL and the README that came with the soruce.

--Yan

--
  o__