[MPlayer-users] Save Streaming Video

Royke roykeak at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 02:44:46 CET 2005

This is a stream file , so you Can't  save it.  Try save it
, but only a part of it (about 1 MB but the whole movie
actually is 32 MB).  Anyway I found the answer myself :

mplayer -dumpstream -dumpfile name_of_the_saved_stream
[URL]

But this command not working with quicktime movie file from
apple.com.  Anybody now ?

Regards.

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace