[MPlayer-users] gui enabling

Konrad Materka crimedog at wp.pl
Sat May 14 23:44:15 CEST 2005

Dnia 14-05-2005, sob o godzinie 15:40 +0200, Msuro Venanzi napisał(a):
>  i tried  and get this message
> [skin] file (
> /usr/local/share/mplayer/Skin/default/skin ) not
> found.
> Skin not found (default).

Check if you have FILE: /usr/local/share/mplayer/Skin/default/skin

> so i moved some file from my home/.mplayer to the
> path/usr/local/share/mplayer/Skin/default/skin
>

> i think skin is a directory

skin is file describing skin ;-). Directory to move in is "default"

> i retried and get nothing. the program runs from
> konsole but i con't see video nor skin, if i stop it
> whit ctrl c i can see a gui that gives me a message
> "mplayer stopped due to a signal."
>
> if i give ls $HOME/.mplayer/Skin i have
>
> bareqb.png   barplay.png  font.fnt     menus.png
> README       symbols2.png
> barexit.png  barrev.png   font-pl.png  playbar.png
> rev.png      symbols.fnt
> barffwd.png  barrevv.png  forward.png  play.png
> skin         symbolsg.fnt
> barfwd.png   barstop.png  main.png     pos.png
> stop.png     VERSION
> barmute.png  barzoom.png  menu.png     progres.png
> subblue.png  volume.png

Make directory "default" in $HOME/.mplayer/Skin and move you refault
skin there (only files inside your skin directory, not directory).

--
With kindest regards:
Konrad Materka