[MPlayer-users] [BUGREPORT] DVD audio aid/alang problem... NO-SPAM

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu May 26 16:51:58 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 09:37:00PM -0700, RC wrote:
> I've uploaded a 16MB example to incoming/ named "nosound06.mpg".  Play
> it with no "-aid" option and sound will work.  Play it with "-aid 128"
> and you'll get only errors.  Play it with 1.0pre6 with "-aid 128" and
> "-novideo" and it will also work, for whatever weird reason.

Well, the only audio stream in that sample has the id 131, so its no
surprise it doesn't work...
If the ifo says english is stream 128, I'd say it's wrong...
And the reason for that "too many video packets" error is that it
searches for the first audio packet with id 128 (which doesn't exist),
while storing any video packets it runs over in a buffer in memory.
That message tells you that this buffer is now full.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger