[MPlayer-users] [BUGREPORT] DVD audio aid/alang problem... NO-SPAM

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Fri May 27 05:51:45 CEST 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005 16:51:58 +0200
Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:

> Well, the only audio stream in that sample has the id 131, so its no
> surprise it doesn't work...
> If the ifo says english is stream 128, I'd say it's wrong...

Okay, chock it up to bad mastering on the DVD.  I'm seeing strange
things like this more and more...  Videos with the wrong aspect, wrong
slang values, videos with an EOF in the first chapter (need to start on
chapter 2) etc.  Strange things I guess they must work-around with
setting the DVD menus.

The weird "-novideo" bug in 1.0pre6 certainly had me confused.