[MPlayer-users] last dvd chapter isn't read

matthieu castet castet.matthieu at free.fr
Thu May 26 20:26:40 CEST 2005

Hi,
Nico Sabbi wrote:

> if you can make a dvd image with more than 100 small titles (10 seconds
> or so, even the same
> stream repeated over and over) and upload  it to mphq we can test what
> is wrong

I don't know how to do that.

I saw that xine don't use anymore libdvdread, but it use libdvdnav.
Couldn't the bug be in libdvdread (which mplayer use in libmpdvdkit2) ?

Is there a way to use mplayer with dvdnav (don't work last time I tried) ?
Could send ifo files is enough ?

there also a problem in mplayer demuxer : see
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/mpeg2_demux_bug.{vob,txt}

Matthieu