[MPlayer-users] difference in vobsub handling between mplayer and mencoder

Pomarede Nicolas npomarede at corp.free.fr
Mon Nov 7 19:13:34 CET 2005

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, The Wanderer wrote:

> Pomarede Nicolas wrote:
>
>> This is using 1.0pre7, I don't know if this is fixed in CVS, so I
>> prefer reporting it.
>
> As you've already been told, over on -dev-eng, it is ALWAYS advised to
> try the CVS version before reporting a bug. If people keep reporting
> bugs from the release version without trying CVS first, then we'll keep
> getting reports on bugs which have already been fixed - and *that*
> becomes annoying very quickly.

Yes, sorry, while sending the message to this list instead of -dev, I
forgot to modify it to confirm that I tested with latest CVS too, and both
problem are still there (difference in alignment and wrong color for
subtitles).

If this is useful, I can send a screenshot as attachment ?

Regards,

Nicolas Pomarede                   e-mail:   npomarede at corp.free.fr

"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates ?"