[MPlayer-users] Mplayer problem when playing files from Limewire

Rickon Nye r.nye1 at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 11 13:05:58 CET 2005

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is this:

If I try to play a file from the programme Limewire direct it plays ok
but instead of the usual Mplayer front end all I get is a window with
scrolling dialog.

However if I open Mplayer direct and then play the same files I get the
normal front end and all is well.

All help much appreciated.

Regards

Rickon