[MPlayer-users] bug report

kobaye kobaye at noos.fr
Sat Nov 12 19:32:46 CET 2005

Hi.
This is a bug report (or what i think is a bug) on MPlayer for Windows.
I am running mplayer dev-CVS-050928 on Windows XP SP2. The program works
perfectly exept when it comes to handle dual screen display. When i try
to move the mplayer window from the main screen to the secondary screen,
the image turns all green. Sound still plays and the movie seems to be
playing as well, but i am not able to watch anything on the second
monitor. When i try to go fullscreen, mplayer only displays the image on
the main monitor and not on the second, even if the mplayer windows is
on the second. The -xinerama 1 option "is invalid", as it seems to be a
linux-only option.
My graphics card is a radeon 9700 with dual output. Is there a
workaround for this problem, or is it a (un)known bug ?
Thanks for any advice.