[MPlayer-users] mplayer on 1920x1080 monitor

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Nov 23 19:15:46 CET 2005

I am running a 3G P4 with Nvidia graphics card and DVI output.
My monitor does 1920x1080.

When I run the command "mplayer dvd://1 -fs -vf crop=525:350
-monitoraspect 16:9"
I see artifacts on the lines. The picture is not clear.
Doing this same command on a 1366x768 device works and looks good.

The artifacts I see are like around a face or image on the screen where
the color pixels
around something is white and not the true color. small but very noticible.

Can anything be done about this? THanks for suggestions.

please CC me directly as I dont have access to the list at this moment.

THanks,

Jerry