[MPlayer-users] Cannot s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e to MPlayer mailing list - web links not working

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 06:04:32 CET 2005

Hello All,

Apparently, my post on this topic was eaten by the list server because the
subject line contained a certain "s" word.

Anyway, I would like to join the MPlayer-cygwin list instead of this one.
The link in the "Mailing Lists" section of the documentation does not work,
even when you add a "www" to mplayerhq.com.

I know that there was a server crash and several things have been affected.
I think that I joined after the crash. If that is so then:

1) The link was working that day but not today or
2) It was not working, but I found the corrrect link somewhere at the
website, in which case I apologize for not remembering where I found it, and
not being able to find it again.

The sooner I can get out of this list, the better it will be for all
concerned, so your assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.