[MPlayer-users] compiling and using mplayer/mencoder on AMD 64 bit architecture

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Nov 26 11:46:20 CET 2005

Hi,
On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 01:05:45AM +0300, Phil Oleynik wrote:
> The only things I get working by editing the source were making a dicision
> about 67th command in /input/input.h, its name changed and CVS noted it
> with ">>>>>>>>" line and version reference.
>
> <<<<<<< input.h
> #define MP_CMD_VF_OVERLAY 67
> =======
> #define MP_CMD_VO_BORDER 67
>
> My mplayer CVS root is updated every night. In some portions of code
> 67th command bears old name, and I was to remove old name and put a new
> one.
>
> Other thing was to replace
> ==============
> 901-                ".balign 16 \n\t"
> 902:                "movl %4, %%"REG_c"\n\t"
>
> ===============
> ==============
> 901-                ".balign 16 \n\t"
> 902:                "mov %4, %%"REG_c"\n\t"
>
> ==============
> and
> =============
> 942-                "add $8, %3\n\t"
> 943:                "decl %%"REG_c"\n\t"
> 944-                "jnz 1b \n\t"
> =============
> =============
> 942-                "add $8, %3\n\t"
> 943:                "dec %%"REG_c"\n\t"
> 944-                "jnz 1b \n\t"
> in /libmpcodecs/vf_overlay.c

Sorry, but if you include experimental patches (in this case the vf_overlay one),
you have to update them yourself. Not to mention that it seems to be an
old version of the patch, since the assembler problems were fixed AFAIK.
Come back if you still have any problems with a clean CVS checkout.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger