[MPlayer-users] Re: garbled audio through FIFO

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Wed Nov 30 23:07:01 CET 2005

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:44:06 +0000
Bryan Alton <balton at eircom.net> wrote:

[...]
> You can it on post #76
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=16917&page=8
>
> There was a problem with KQED and a later small mod is listed in post #108
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=16917&page=11

I'm rewriting the real demuxer to move the packet reassembly and
reordering from codec to demuxer; that should also solve (or at least
reduce) the problems caused by desync, since it restarts with a new
matrix every time it finds an audio keyframe. It won't solve the bad
sound caused by bad packets anyway. I'll post a patch soon, it's part of a bigger cleanup on real demuxer/codec interface.

Ciao,
 Roberto