[MPlayer-users] Re: BUG - Garbled output playing realaudio

Bryan Alton balton at eircom.net
Thu Oct 6 16:32:20 CEST 2005

Bill Hall wrote:

> I also much appreciate Bryan's work on this - I purchased a Squeezebox
> largely to listen to BBC (reception is bad here) and was dissapointed not
> to be able to!
>
> I was not able to get the patch to work (errors when I ran diff). Can you
> say when this will get into the official source?
>
> Bill

I'm not sure of the timeframe these patches take. So far there has been
no comment on the devel newsgroup.

I'm not sure why but whenever I use CVS diff it runs against 1.72 and not
1.73 which is the latest version.

As a workaround if you're eager, I suggest download 1.72 of demux_real.c and
compare against 1.73 - AFAIK there is only small change between 1.72 &
1.73. Apply my diff as patch to 1.72 and then manually add the 1.73 change.

Bryan