[MPlayer-users] Strange problem with expand filter and rmvb files

陆然 hephooey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:50:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

I use the expand filter to enlarge the video window to a 4:3 aspect with "-vf
expand=:::::3/4", this option is ok for most files, but when I try to expand
a rmvb file, which is not a 4:3 video, the epanded part below the video,
which is expected to be blank, have some duplicated images, and the color of
the video messed up, then I test it with many other rmvb files, they all
suffer from the same problem, and it seems the bug happens only when I set
the aspect argument of the expand filter. otherwise it will be ok.

--
Best Regards,
LR