[MPlayer-users] Strange problem with expand filter and rmvb files

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:49:52 CEST 2005

"=?gbk?q?=C2=BD=C8=BB?=" <hephooey at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I use the expand filter to enlarge the video window to a 4:3 aspect with "-vf
> expand=:::::3/4", this option is ok for most files, but when I try to expand
> a rmvb file, which is not a 4:3 video, the epanded part below the video,
> which is expected to be blank, have some duplicated images, and the color of
> the video messed up, then I test it with many other rmvb files, they all
> suffer from the same problem, and it seems the bug happens only when I set
> the aspect argument of the expand filter. otherwise it will be ok.

in the manual page i only see 'expand=[w:h:x:y:o]', so i simply do not
understand your operation.

--
steven woody (id: narke)

Jesse: You want to know why I wrote that stupid book?
Celine: Why?
Jesse: So that you might come to a reading in Paris and I could walk
up to you and ask, "Where the fuck were you?"
Celine: [laughing] No - you thought I'd be here today?
Jesse: I'm serious. I think I wrote it, in a way, to try to find you.
Celine: Okay, that's - I know that's not true, but that's sweet of you
to say.
Jesse: I think it is true.

	- Before Sunset (2004)