[MPlayer-users] Pb with XV output on a Via KM 400 chipset.

Hugo González Monteverde hugonz-lists at h-lab.net
Sun Sep 25 20:28:49 CEST 2005

I know the parent message is old, but I just experienced the same
problem with pre7 and the latest version of X in Slackware 10.2.

The via driver in XOrg claims to support Xvideo. Does anyone have the
same problem? I have CLE266 shipset in a VIA EPIA M1000 with unichrome
graphics...

I will try the unichrome_vid driver and see if I can get it to work..

Any comments would be appreciated,

Hugo