[MPlayer-users] Bug 2 of 2: -framedrop gives lots of error messages with h264 - Mac OS X 10.3.9

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Mon Apr 3 03:09:20 CEST 2006

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 18:11:06 -0400
Ergzay <ergzay at everyoneproductions.com> wrote:

> Sorry about that comment. That was a little much. Was getting a little
> pissed after trying to give info and no one telling me anything
> specific as many other people get by without doing full bug reports.

"Other people" either know mplayer well enough to understand what the
problem is related to, and what info is necessary, or they just get
lucky and the problem is obvious enough that a developer is able to
reproduce it, without needing a full bugreport.

I don't understand why posting a full bugreport is so difficult for you.
 It's not exactly torture to go through all the steps.