[MPlayer-users] Can't record tv audio

Paulo Cavalcanti promac at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:12:55 CEST 2006

What kernel are you using?

bttv (video4linux module) from kernel 2.6.15 has problems, and you will not
have audio in mplayer/mencoder, indeed. Try an older kernel (2.6.14),
or update your video4linux modules to a recent snapshot.

Since I think you read portuguese, you can check the link below where I
explain how to
make a pixelview card work, get vide4linux from Mercurial repositories (
http://linuxtv.org/hg/),
etc...

http://orion.lcg.ufrj.br/~roma/LCG_computadores.html#captura

 /Paulo Roma.