[MPlayer-users] Can't record tv audio

Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto JorgePeixoto at redecasd.ita.br
Tue Apr 4 18:24:00 CEST 2006

I have tried 2.6.14 but it still does not work. Besides, I compiled 2.6.14 with snd_bt87x support built in (not as a module, but built-in) , and the command  arecord -D hw:2,1 -r 128000 -f S16_LE -t wav | aplay results only in the message
ALSA lib pcm_hw.c:1305:(_snd_pcm_hw_open) Invalid value for card
arecord: main:544: audio open error: No such device
aplay: playback:2006: read error

This error message appears with tvtime running or not.

Interestingly, there is no mention to snd_bt87x in dmesg ; nor in arecord -l. Is there something wrong?