[MPlayer-users] DVBT transport stream repair anyhow ?

Meino Christian Cramer Meino.Cramer at gmx.de
Fri Apr 14 20:39:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

 From my Siemens m740 DVBT-receiver I have a recording, which seems
 to be defective somehow.

 I tried to do the following:

 mencoder -of mpeg -mpegopts format=dvd -o <out.mpg>  -oac copy -ovc copy <in.ts>

 which produces a lot of "noise" and the resulting video was "crypted"
 partly.

 Is there any way to rebuild a partly defective stream -- with "partly
 defective" I think it is more format specific and or frame related
 than a greater sequence of I,B,Ps is completly data garbage -- so
 that other tools and the encoding will not have problems later on ?

 Thank you very much vor any helpful reply !

 Kind regards,
 mcc