[MPlayer-users] DVBT transport stream repair anyhow ?

Meino Christian Cramer Meino.Cramer at gmx.de
Sat Apr 15 14:25:47 CEST 2006

From: "Guillaume POIRIER" <poirierg at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] DVBT transport stream repair anyhow ?
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:39:29 +0200

Oh, I see...

I am not Cesar...but mplayer seems to be one -- it playss the
recording without any problems....only the "replex" tool has
problems. Since replex quit working on THIS recording and no
other from the same box, there must be something wrong with
the contents beside the video data itsself.

Any idea to remove that disturbing "data dust" and get a clean
copy of the recording ?

mcc