[MPlayer-users] Re: configure doesn't find Jack (yes it does) / lzo

Andreas ngdreas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 03:16:12 CEST 2006

Warren Wilder escribe:

> I have noticed that it may be *a good thing* to have lzo support.
> The lzo makers seem to have a pretty confident additude about their
> library, so I decided to install that as well.
> However, the configure script of ffmpeg doesn't detect it. There is no
> --enable-lzo flag, only a --disable-lzo flag. I guess this is a
> automatically detected library?
> I have /usr/lib/liblzo2.{a,so}

What you actually need to compile ffmpeg/mplayer *with* lzo support is
the predecessor of lzo2, you can download it from the same website that
offers lzo2:
http://www.oberhumer.com/opensource/lzo/download/LZO-v1.

Or you hack the configure script to test for the header files of liblzo2
instead of liblzo. ffmpeg/mplayer still compiles when you do that, but
I dunno if it will have some unexpected side effects.

--
HTH
Andreas