[MPlayer-users] Some suggestions about console output

Victor Farias nk21507 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 05:47:02 CEST 2006

Hi :)

Reimar Döffinger wrote:

>Yes, me too :-)
>You motivated me to apply my change *g*

It looks great... Thanks for the change ;)

>Not sure if it wouldn't be better to remove the file at the other place.
>e.g. "AVI file format detected" vs. "AVI format detected"

Yes, it is better to remove the "file" from "help_mp-en.h" at line 565:

-#define MSGTR_Detected_XXX_FileFormat "%s file format detected.\n"
+#define MSGTR_Detected_XXX_FileFormat "%s format detected.\n"

>Actually, only under the windows console. Under MinGW xterm it works as
>well *g*

Yes, when I used "rxvt" from MinGW, I was able to see the intended behavior
:)

>-term-osd-esc ''
>should work somehow as well. The problem is just that this code is for
>displaying the "Position" thing above the status line...
>Maybe you can find the corresponding escape sequence for windows? *g*

My search was not successful... You know, it is Microsoft :D

* Sorry for my poor english.

Byes :)

Yakusoku wa iranai.