[MPlayer-users] can't get zoran output to work

Karolina Lindqvist karolina.lindqvist at kramnet.se
Sun Aug 20 09:35:55 CEST 2006

söndag 20 augusti 2006 07:21 skrev Karolina:
> I can't get the zr (zoran) video output driver to work properly.

Addition:

The card is a  "DC10+ (Miro Computer Products AG DC10 Plus" with "Zoran
Corporation ZR36057PQC Video cutting chipset (rev 02)" says lspci.

I am using -vo zr
-vo zr2 does not work at all. It is not clear to me if zr2 is supposed to be a
replacement, or if it is for other cards. mplayer says that the video output
driver is not compatible with the codec. (whatever that means)

Karolina