[MPlayer-users] Re: [-] pre8 crashes on "Large H.264 MPEG-4" Hubble .mp4 file

Matthias Wieser mwieser at gmx.de
Thu Aug 24 10:47:02 CEST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 23. August 2006 07:34 schrieb Denis Vlasenko:
> On Tuesday 22 August 2006 22:29, The Wanderer wrote:
> > This may be desirable in your case, although I'm having a hard time
> > imagining a mail-reading routine which would make it difficult to
> > notice
>
> KMail from KDE. It has no way to understand that this is the reply
> to one of my posts.

Huh?

Of course Kmail supports email filtering.
Just let it put different mailinglists into different folders.
Activate tree view (kmail will know that a mail belongs to it's thread even
if the subject is changed).
Additionally you could add a filter that marks your own mails (from == ...)
as "important", so threads where you have replied to are easily visible.

Hope that helps,
  Matthias