[MPlayer-users] Re: [-] pre8 crashes on "Large H.264 MPEG-4" Hubble .mp4 file

Denis Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:20:49 CEST 2006

On Thursday 24 August 2006 10:47, Matthias Wieser wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 23. August 2006 07:34 schrieb Denis Vlasenko:
> > On Tuesday 22 August 2006 22:29, The Wanderer wrote:
> > > This may be desirable in your case, although I'm having a hard time
> > > imagining a mail-reading routine which would make it difficult to
> > > notice
> >
> > KMail from KDE. It has no way to understand that this is the reply
> > to one of my posts.
>
> Huh?
>
> Of course Kmail supports email filtering.
> Just let it put different mailinglists into different folders.
> Activate tree view (kmail will know that a mail belongs to it's thread even
> if the subject is changed).

... and scan all the posts in each folder, right? Currently I have:
kernel folder, gcc folder, glibc folder, busybox folder, mplayer folder,
squid folder, qmail folder, netfilter folder.
Tomorrow maybe I will need yet another one, for vsftpd.

No, thank you. I prefer to scan only one folder when I am busy:
"mails addressed to me". The rest may be read when (if) I will have
some free time.

> Additionally you could add a filter that marks your own mails (from == ...)
> as "important", so threads where you have replied to are easily visible.

Pity, google.com seems to filter out my own mails from coming back from MLs.
Maybe I should copy them from "sent" folder, though. Good idea.
--
vda