[MPlayer-users] audio sync and video jerkiness

Niklas Fondberg niklas.fondberg at tilgin.com
Mon Dec 11 19:15:56 CET 2006

Some more tests and finding to my previous mail.
I just tested returning 0 all the time from get_delay() in ao_alsa.c and this made the video go a lot nicer but the sound is not good of course.
I also noted that when having verbose mode the audio and the video are both very choppy.

I do have tons of CPU left although mplayer complains about it sometimes (audio buggy I know).
The machine is a CPU Intel dual core 3.2 with 2Gb RAM.

Niklas