[MPlayer-users] Cannot make -wid to work with -vo directx

Pepe rvm3000 at ya.com
Mon Dec 18 02:50:12 CET 2006

I'm trying to make my own frontend for mplayer.
I want it to work both in linux and windows, so I decided to use the Qt
libraries.

I'm developing it in linux and I achieved to embed mplayer in my app. Now I
compiled it in windows and it doesn't work, I can see the audio but I've got
no video.

Finally I realized that -vo directx:noaccel works, that displays the image in
my app. But why -vo directx doesn't work? Is it because I'm not using
-colorkey? What's colorkey for? I don't use it in linux and it works.

The command that I'm using is something like this:

mplayer -quiet -sub-fuzziness 1 -identify -slave -monitoraspect 1.25 -vo
directx -zoom -wid 50331746 video.avi

--
Pepe