[MPlayer-users] rm stream crash

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Tue Dec 26 09:11:55 CET 2006

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 17:00:34 +1100
Raena Lea-Shannon <raen at internode.on.net> wrote:

> I read  the bugreports.html and taking that advice I tried to
> reproduce the error and  use latest svn etc

You didn't read it very well.  It contains a list of info to include in
case of crashes, and you essentially omitted all of it.

> Previously (about svn from one month ago) it played the same stream.

That stream uses the rasipr audio codec, which has no native
(non-32bit, non-binary-only) implimentation available in MPlayer.

Either they've changed the codec they're using, or your previous version
of MPlayer was compiled as a 32-bit program so it could take
advantage of the win32 codecs...