[MPlayer-users] various enhancements and bugfixes for the ALSA driver

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 02:17:04 CET 2006

Stephen Stocker wrote:

> I don't even know if anyone wants feedback on these patches, since
> they haven't been applied to CVS, but I have some additional
> information.

Is there any particular reason you're posting these replies to the users
list? Unless I'm much mistaken, feedback on patches properly belongs on
the development list...

And yes, feedback on non-committed patches is generally considered
desirable, since it can influence the decision of whether or not to
commit them.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.