[MPlayer-users] mplayer cvs server

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 03:56:10 CET 2006

What's going on with the mplayer CVS server?  It seems to be acting
flaky over the last several months.  Just now, I tried a 'cvs update'
and it failed due to "No space left on device."  There is plenty of room
on my system and I was able to update other projects using cvs just
fine.  The error message is coming from the server.  It must be low on
space.

Unrelated Note:  It would be nice if mplayer developers would dump cvs
and switch over to subversion (svn).  It's alot better to work with:
Atomic commits, keeps track of renames and deletes, and it's much faster
because it transmits less information across the network.