[MPlayer-users] Compile error on MinGw

Royke roykeak at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 05:09:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I've got this error when compiling Mplayer on MinGW based
on direction on :
http://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32/contrib/MPlayer-MinGW-Howto.txt

All required source/package installed successfuly.

Configure option on Mplayer :

./configure --with-codecsdir=/home/dir/codecs
--enable-static --with-livelibdir=/home/dir/live

and the error :

$ make
make -C libavcodec LIBPREF=lib LIBSUF=.a
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/dir/main/libavcodec'
Makefile:405: ../common.mak: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../common.mak'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dir/main/libavcodec'
make: *** [libavcodec/libavcodec.a] Error 2

libavcodec. libavutil and libavformat copied from ffmpeg
source tree, and I edit CVS/Entries on mplayer main source
tree accordingly.

On the other machine (Athlon XP / Sempron) , compile is
success.

On this machine (Athlon 64 bit) installed with XP 32 bit
version , compile error.

Please help/advise.

Thx.