[MPlayer-users] Cannot configure correctly CVS mplayer on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Ergzay ergzay at everyoneproductions.com
Fri Feb 17 06:07:45 CET 2006

On 2006/02/16, at 19:26, Jan Paul Schmidt wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 10:10:47AM -0500, Ergzay wrote:
>
>> Yea that works, but it breaks some of the iTunes functionality.
>
> You are free to add support for ITMS videos to MPlayer ;o)
>
>> Does the error start happening at 7.0.1 and above or can I upgrade to
>> 7.0.3 (and thus regain functionality). Also the only SDK available for
>> download is the 7.0.3 version. Should I get that to go with 7.0.1?
>
> I found the SDK for 7.0.4:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.apple.com/developer/Development_Kits/QuickTime7SDK.dmg
> But after reupdating to 7.0.4 and installing the corresponding SDK, the
> linking errors still occur. Probably the problem lies depper than
> having
> the right SDK for Quicktime 7.0.4. Currently I don't know a better
> solution than to stick with 7.0.1.

I don't think you quite got my question. The SDK available on the
developer site in downloads under quicktime is the 7.0.3 SDK. The
Quicktime I downgraded to is 7.0.1. Should I use the 7.0.3 SDK or is
there a 7.0.1 SDK available for download? Also what links did you
follow to get to the link to the above mentioned SDK for quicktime
7.0.4?

Ergzay