AW: AW: AW: [MPlayer-users] Mplayer compile --with-xvmc fails

Ethan Arnold ethan at arnold.net
Mon Jan 2 20:14:37 CET 2006

Hi

Added that option, also changed resolution to 1280x1024, still no help:

X11 error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 0
MPlayer interrupted by signal 6 in module: decode_video
vo_xvmc::uninit surface_render[0].status=1
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x82)!

Xine reports:

# xine -V xxmc ntv-dvbs.mpeg
This is xine (X11 gui) - a free video player v0.99.3.
(c) 2000-2004 The xine Team.
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  94 (X_CreateGlyphCursor)
  Value in failed request:  0x9a
  Serial number of failed request:  122

My video card (Unichrome Pro CN400) has 32MB assigned to it, thats
supposedly enough according to a feedback I saw somewhere, I guess I can try
changing that when my current emerge is finished someday... (emerge -aN
xine-lib gxine has been running for 4 hours now and is about half done
(15/28 packages))

Ethan