[MPlayer-users] Unplayable mms streams

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:44:42 CET 2006

On 1/4/06, Heimdall Midgard <heimdalle at gmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot play any mms streams linked off the Chinese (mainland) web
> page  http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/ce_chinese/.

[..]

> Server returned 404: Not Found
> File not found: 'enmms.chinabroadcast.cn/new/lang/ch/daily/haojile.wma'
> Failed to open mms://enmms.chinabroadcast.cn/new/lang/ch/daily/haojile.wma

This should mean that the files either aren't available on the server,
or that you're not granted access to those files.

Nothing like an MPlayer bug, I'm afraid.

Guillaume
--
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/