[MPlayer-users] parsing error with -vo sdl:name?

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 21:33:18 CET 2006

Hi,

On 1/28/06, Kish Shen <kishshen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Syntax changes.  Check the man page.

>  Thanks for the information. I have checked the man page and found the new syntax -vo sdl driver=name.
>
>  I did not think to look at the man page because I was reading the html doc, as instructed in the README --
>  and there the old syntax for -vo sdl:name is still used, which is what confused me.

I just updated the HTML doc. It won't show up on the official website
for some reasons, but you'll be able to see it on my mirror:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/

Guillaume
--
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
    Bill Cosby

MPlayer's doc isn't up-to-date. Visit my updated mirror here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/