[MPlayer-users] SVN issues

Ergzay ergzay at everyoneproductions.com
Sat Jul 1 07:14:57 CEST 2006

Now that mplayer has switched to SVN I'm finding myself missing some
features. I was used to CVS showing every directory it was updating (or
something along that line), even if nothing got updated and for any
file that had been modified it showed an M next to it for modification
and the ? for any files that it didn't know about. Is there a way I can
display these for when I update using SVN?
Also, how do I revert back to the original copy on the server? There
was an SVN option I used before but it only removed changes to files.
It did not remove any extra files that had been added to the
directories. I would like to be able to do this.

Ergzay