[MPlayer-users] SVN issues

Ergzay ergzay at everyoneproductions.com
Sat Jul 1 07:33:58 CEST 2006

On 2006/07/01, at 1:14, Ergzay wrote:

> Now that mplayer has switched to SVN I'm finding myself missing some
> features. I was used to CVS showing every directory it was updating
> (or something along that line), even if nothing got updated and for
> any file that had been modified it showed an M next to it for
> modification and the ? for any files that it didn't know about. Is
> there a way I can display these for when I update using SVN?
> Also, how do I revert back to the original copy on the server? There
> was an SVN option I used before but it only removed changes to files.
> It did not remove any extra files that had been added to the
> directories. I would like to be able to do this.

An added two questions I forgot to ask. Is there a way to use
compression like the -z option on cvs? The current way of downloading a
full tree takes a very long time.
Is there a .cvsrc similar file for svn?
For most of these questions I have tried looking in the svn help and
man pages but to no avail.

Ergzay