[MPlayer-users] Bicubic scaling in vo_gl - does it ever work?

Sat Jul 1 14:31:32 CEST 2006

Hi Reimar D?ffinger!

 On 2006.07.01 at 13:07:44 +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote next:

> > message on mplayer exit, and second is that yuv=4 stopped working. It
> > displays garbage even without lscale or cscale right now.
>
> At least this should be fixed (though the problem appeared for me only
> sporadically).

(just checked in svn) so you meant it's already fixed ;)
Yes, surely it is. Works even with lscale/cscale like charm.

Any reasons to use yuv=4 or yuv=2 if I don't experience any speed
problems with yuv=3? I must say, manpage has nice explanations, but
really misses statement like "for best quality and most features, try
them in the order ...., and stop when you'll get enough speed"

--

Vladimir