[MPlayer-users] its still point to 'Skin' dir instead of 'skins'

Tomi ashrack at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 17:35:59 CEST 2006

I just compiled the new PRE0.8 mplayer. with the following switches:
./configure --enable-gui --enable-largefiles --enable-menu
--enable-runtime-cpudetection --prefix=/usr

And then when I ran 'gmplayer' and witout any skin installed I received this
error:
"[skin] file ( /usr/share/mplayer/Skin/default/skin ) not found.
Skin not found (default)."
Notice that it still points to ( /usr/share/mplayer/Skin/default/skin )
instead of ( /usr/share/mplayer/skins/default/skin ).