[MPlayer-users] howto using mailing-lists

Tomi ashrack at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 09:05:38 CEST 2006

For point number 1:
So I use GMAIL and I should set some filters on it for the unwanted mail? Is
that what U meant by clent side filters??
ps. On the MPLAYER SUBSCRIBER's list the following is said:

By selecting one or more topics, you can filter the traffic on the mailing
list, so as to receive only a subset of the messages. If a message matches
one of your selected topics, then you will get the message, otherwise you
will not.

If a message does not match any topic, the delivery rule depends on the
setting of the option below. If you do not select any topics of interest,
you will get all the messages sent to the mailing list.