[MPlayer-users] Possible bug in -vo jpeg and -vo png

Jason Pfeil jason.pfeil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:31:33 CEST 2006

RC,

On 7/12/06, RC <rcooley at spamcop.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:36:10 -0400
> "Jason Pfeil" <jason.pfeil at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > RC, if your email can handle it, I can send you the .avi file directly
> > which you can then run my commands against and verify the issue.
>
> It would be much better if you could upload it to:
> ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/

Thank you for giving me a place where I can put these files so you can
verify my issues, or help educate me in what I am doing wrong.  I'll
send them when I get to work where I have a decently fast upstream
connection.

> And please don't top-post in the future.
> http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/brox.html

Apologies, and I will do my best.  I almost never "top-post" (I've
never heard of that term before) and I only did  it this time because
I was trying to respond quickly and was lax.  Thank you for bringing
the etiquette issue to my attention.

Have a great day!

--Jason

Jason A. Pfeil