[MPlayer-users] Possible bug in -vo jpeg and -vo png

Jason Pfeil jason.pfeil at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 16:47:41 CEST 2006

Reimar,

On 7/12/06, The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
> Jason Pfeil wrote:

[...snip...]
> MEncoder, no, but you can do it with MPlayer - see '-vo png'. There are
> a number of other image-file output formats there as well, but PNG
> should probably be sufficient.

I am *already* using mplayer to explode the files.  :-)  But, I tried
adding -harddup and compared the MD5sums of the resulting frames and
the frames generated without -harddup, and the *all* matched.

> (...unless I'm missing something significant about you're trying to do -
> which something tells me is the case, but I'm not being able to see what
> it might be.)

[...snip...]

Maybe my next response to RC will help clear things up because I'm
going to upload the Problem.zip file which contains an .avi file and
two files of commands, one which generates a .mpg which gets
progressively worse after the sever fades-to-black-and-back, and one
which is in sync because there are no fades-to-black-and-back, and
even shares some frames with the out-of-sync one.

Thanks!

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil