[MPlayer-users] Possible bug in -vo jpeg and -vo png

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Sat Jul 15 07:22:11 CEST 2006

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:15:56 -0400
"Jason Pfeil" <jason.pfeil at gmail.com> wrote:

> I provided the prior examples to show the overall effect, not to try
> and take the thread off target.

There's no need to appologize, it just wasn't what I had expected, or
what I needed to help reproduce the problem.

> The first one has all black frames, is cut from the first 3.5 seconds
> of the source .avi, and is called
> lost.s01e15-3.5s-all-black-source.avi.

Okay, now I have reproduced the problem.  At the very least, you can
work-around it with "-vc xvid" and get the full ~85 frames.

Have you seen this problem with any non-Xvid videos?  It seems they
might be doing something strange.