[MPlayer-users] Possible bug in -vo jpeg and -vo png

Jason Pfeil jason.pfeil at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 07:46:02 CEST 2006

RC,

On 7/15/06, RC <rcooley at spamcop.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:15:56 -0400
> "Jason Pfeil" <jason.pfeil at gmail.com> wrote:

[...snip...]
> There's no need to appologize, it just wasn't what I had expected, or
> what I needed to help reproduce the problem.
[...snip...]

OK.  I just wanted to make sure that I didn't offend you accidentally
if I had caused the thread to swerve.

[...snip...]
> Okay, now I have reproduced the problem.  At the very least, you can
> work-around it with "-vc xvid" and get the full ~85 frames.
>
> Have you seen this problem with any non-Xvid videos?  It seems they
> might be doing something strange.

I have not tried any others, but I will try some others and see if I
get the same apparent issue.  I will let you know how using "-vc xvid"
works to accomplish my goal, and I will let you know if I find any
other codecs which give rise to the same apparent issue.

Have a great day!

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil