[MPlayer-users] Re: mplayer flickers in firefox while loading / menu options, disappeared

Carsten astro06 at alice-dsl.de
Sun Jul 16 14:29:30 CEST 2006

Ah, finally someone who had the same problem as me.

Well, I did find the folder, only there's no 'xv' to remove. This is how
my "~/.mplayer/mplayerplug-in.conf" looks like:

ao=alsa
cachesize=512
cache-percent=12
dload-dir=/home/kalle
showtime=0
enable-wmp=1
enable-qt=1
enable-rm=1
enable-gmp=1
enable-mpeg=1
enable-mp3=1
enable-ogg=1
enable-midi=0
enable-pls=1
enable-smil=1
enable-helix=1
nomediacache=0
nopauseonhide=0
rtsp-use-tcp=0
rtsp-use-http=1

Shouldn't it be the same command in SuSE and Ubuntu? Maybe you could
send me the content of the whole plugin-folder, my root uses Ubuntu too,
so maybe he can translate that. As far as I understand, these commands
accord to the missing menu of mplayer. Or maybe you can see this line
only when locked in as root? Thanks for replying, though!