[MPlayer-users] Problems with running MPlayer at command line in Windows

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Fri Jul 21 07:38:02 CEST 2006

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:49:32 -0400
"Rob Hymus" <rhymus at rogers.com> wrote:

> I am trying to extract .JPG images from video files by running the
> following  command:
>
> /"program files"/mplayer/mplayer -ss 5 -frames 1 -vo jpeg -nosound
> d:\testvid\video1.wmv
>
> When I run the command at d:\ I get the error in the image posted:

Do you really expect anyone to be able to read something off of that
tiny image?  Not that you should have sent an image of text output,
anyhow.  And not that this is the best list for your problem.  And not
that the rest of your report contains enough relevant information that
anyone could help you anyhow....